TTTT


September 7, 2011

Sweet Magnolia: Home Reno "The Tree" cont.

So remember the little saga about the large tree that would not come down? As it turned out, my dad put the petal to the metal and the next day replaced the errant tree chopping crew with another. The new crew was very professional, timely, knowledgeable and basically took care of business.



Side note: I chose not to pay for the stump removal since removing the stump did not guarantee the removal of all the aged roots. I actually think the aged roots are more damaging to the property. Instead I used the remaining stump as a vessel to carry the stump away solution to all the roots. I'm hoping if I repeat this process enough the stump and roots will become fertilizer

2 comments:

  1. Hi doll~! Thank you for the comment on the blog (drunkonshoes)! I wanted to make sure this message made it to you and i ended up stumbling on yours! =) I just wanted to say hi and respond to your message. I WAS at Roka and there were about 5 of us in the group. However, I was there on Monday. Crazy that you saw someone that looks like me on Tuesday. LoL! Are you sure it wasn't Monday? Well if we ever cross paths again... PLEASE come say hi! =)

    Congrats on the new home by the way. It's a big deal and you must be so proud!

    -DOS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tran! I can check and see if the chair is still there, if you want. Among the chairs, the pink chair is actually the only one I considered buying. I think it's in pretty good shape. The sale is until the 12th.
    http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/gms/3389134819.html

    Thanks for the comment and I'd be glad to help out.
    Charmaine
    mybestfriendcraig

    ReplyDelete