TTTT


September 6, 2011

Kutte

In anticipation of the Season 4 premiere of Sons of Anarchy (totally obsessed..totally unashamed..) I decided to break out my new kutte. "Kutte" is the leather bomber vests the MC (motorcycle club) members don as a badge of honor to show their club affiliation, called so due to the cut sleeves. All my friends think its hilarious that I am now this hard core repressed biker chick - but hey, when I'm into something - I really get into it. Plus how gorgeous would the below look with a delicate white eyelet maxi left over from the summer months? Coupled with some slouchy boots I think the look is a perfect transition to the Fall weather that has been teasing the dusk hours.

                                                  {image via Man Repeller;  vest from H &M}

                                                                      {image via Shopbop}

                                                                       {image via Steve Madden}
                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment