TTTT


February 21, 2011

A new day

I don't believe in New Year resolutions. I believe if you want or know something should change a mere day in the year should not dictate it. You should. So the timing of this is rather a coincidence. However, I recently vowed to live more in the moment. I read somewhere (some editor of a NY mag, mother of 3, goddess like mother - you know the type - someone to hate) that said editor managed it all by focusing on being the best she had to be that moment. If she was with her kids - she was on total mom rockstar mode. If she was doing yoga - she promised it would be the best yoga workout she got. It got me thinking of how much my mind races where ever I'm at. And it rarely is racing on what I was currently on. How could I possibly gain from that moment what I intended? How could it be all that it could be?

So I want for every moment to be the best moment there is to have.



image via WeHeartIt

No comments:

Post a Comment