TTTT


February 21, 2011

Fashion Conundrum


Are these back in and I just not get the memo? Picture it - you're out in the school play lot, hair partially pulled back in only what can be described as a bad Madonna reincarnated side ponytail. Not wispy and romantic a la A Cup of Jo...

{image via A Cup of Jo}

....but rather the type that seen from the back you know the chic has some smeared hideous lip gloss on braces....no names will be identified.
I always embrace the cycle of fashion because one:
      1. Secretly (or not so secretly) I am literally a closet hoarder
      2. Said cycle further drives home a larger cycle - the cycle of life
But man - oh man - I can safely say no hoarding, no embracing here - be gone bike shorts with girly lace seaming. We were never truly friends.

2 comments:

  1. Dont like those capris. i sure hope the are not back in style! - kc

    ReplyDelete
  2. kcole -

    you and me both!!!

    ReplyDelete