TTTT


August 30, 2010

Irrational Fears

There is always something that each and everyone of us has that is inexplicably creepy to us. And for some reason it makes our friends day when they hear about it. I have a close friend of mine that after a decade and a half of friendship it was revealed that she is terribly creeped out by toed socks. Feet Gloves. Or as one website titled it "the natural touch to earth". So when I saw this woman on the El wearing some variation of the below I nearly broke my neck trying to catch up to her to take a closer look (read: take a photo and send to said friend). Unfortunately the early commuters collectively conspired to keep me from my evil plot. I will admit that seeing the woman hustle down the stairs in these made me double take. Their supposed to be liberating and good for the soles but on some level they just look so wrong.


No comments:

Post a Comment