TTTT


July 22, 2010

SPAM - I'm onto you

Dear Mr. SPAM (virus - not the unidentifiable meat),

You seem to think my very dear contacts are there for your entertainment and distraction. I'm here to tell you - I'm onto you mister. I have researched heavily, contacted the big brass and if you don't leave my email account alone - "I'm gonna open a can of whoop a** on ya!" My contacts (aka friends) are very near and dear to me. You cannot keep pestering them with deals for $1 electronics, work from home jobs, insurance deals that no one has ever heard of or phalluses cloaked under the guise of another email title.
So to avoid the inevitable beat down I say - back the hell off. This is one battle your going to lose. Do not let this sweet exterior fool you - I got five reasons why you need to step off....1-2-3-4-5...



No comments:

Post a Comment