TTTT


July 21, 2010

CTA sightings

The sightings that Chicago transportation system offer never ceases to keep me entertained. Even when I am bone tired and zoned out, something always manages to catch my attention.

Tonight I saw two young star crossed lovers gazed lovingly into each others eyes (they had to all that separated their bodies was mere molecules of air) and they embraced for a passionate kiss that rivaled the Ross/Rachel kiss.

immediately after they broke apart they both yawned.

Swiveling my head to the far right I see a highschool kid who has some greta kicks on and is jamming to her tunes with a don't mess with me look on her face (coincidentally one I feel I have perfected mastered admire). Next to here is the sweetest elderly woman who I spied was missing all her teeth. Gum City. She reaches into her purse to withdraw what looks to be a Walgreen equivalent of a Pucci makeup case and takes out a small rectangular sheet of thin paper. She then proceeds to roll herself a joint.

City of broad shoulders indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment