TTTT


June 18, 2010

I heart Elizabeth & James

I know I was not alone with my skepticism in the uprising stardom of the Olsen twins and their fashionista status. Perhaps its because every slack, top, dress and shoe I saw I always heard the chant "You got it dude {insert thumbs up here}" in the back of my mind.* But I have long since jumped onto the bandwagon and like all addicts - fell hard for this upscale, simple yet evocative line of adult clothing. Its graceful silhouette's seen here:







1. Cheyenne shirt - Bloomingdales - $295
2. James blazer - Bloomingdales - $395
3. Mondrian blouse - Bloomingdales - $245
4. Juliet dress - Shopbop - now $245
5. Aimee blouse - Netaporter - $295
6. Flared shorts - Bergdorfs - now $164
7. Crochet Sandals - Saks - now $157
8. Elise blouse - NO WHERE TO BE FOUND - $98

Anyone know where I can get my hands on a #8 please email (candidsense@gmail.com)... hook a sister up.



* I believe I have mentioned being a child of the eighties.





No comments:

Post a Comment