TTTT


April 18, 2010

Welcome All!




















Greetings - And a very warm welcome to CandidSense! The change in the air, the pick up of humdrum activity...its this very time where against everyone else's opinion I swear I can smell the beginning of Spring. To be quite frank, I generally am awfully uncomfortable during this time of the year since my allergies go on overtime and I can never seem to get 100% itch free. But I love this time of the year because it just means to me the months I've spent paying my dues to Winter has suddenly came to fruition and Spring has come to bequeath me with her beauty. I welcome you to a blog where I hope to bring you somethings I love and some stories of folks who are very dear to me.

Dream within a dream~ Poe had some beautiful words to say about that.

Tran

No comments:

Post a Comment