TTTT


April 19, 2010

Sephoralooza

Hello dearies~ did you get to reap the benefits of the "15% off your entire purchase" today at Sephora? If so - good job. If not, no worries - the sale ends at midnight tonight so you still have a few hours. As a consumer's consumer I have to say this is one of the better makeup sales around. As you may know, makeup and fragrances hardly ever go on sale. The best offers generally include a free gift. Currently Lord& Taylor is offering 10% off their makeup counters and Bloomingdales is offering their Beauty Benefits where all brands (from YSL to Clinique) include a free gift of some sort. Of late my go to place has been Sephora for their wider selection and my new makeup BFF - Caty. She agreed that I have been very lucky riding this whole 'youthful' look out til the very last days. She was appalled that I once left the house with makeup on only one eye. She started to look irritated when I told her I barely need to comb my superfine straight hair regularly. With her help and further online research below are some of my purchases to better my 'craft':





























Clinque's Even Better skin tone corrector - I once had a gym teacher mock threaten to 'connect the dots' of my freckles
Talika's Lipolicious - this is my second tube and I swear my stubby eyelashes look a bit more longer. Better yet, I don't have all the down side of dark spots known to occur with Latisse.
Korres' Love your Lips - I came in for just the lip butter ($20) but found this wonderful set at $34.50. The gloss was the perfect shade of na-k-ed
Benefit's High Brow - I've been eyeing this pencil for awhile and I'm hoping it will be the right perk me up for the summer days to come
Shu Uemura - the curler of all curlers apparently since I was warned twice to not fall too terribly in love with it as the States will no longer carry this item in the next few months
Too Faced's Snow Bunny - I wanted a subtle sheer bronzer that would be forgiving for those that never truly understood what 'blend...no blend...no no no... you want to bleennnnddd' (yeah, stretch out that last word because only then will I know how to apply it)
Tarte's Flower Child - I believe my exact words were "I need a check stain to fake a natural glow but won't make me look like a clown"

Several store assistants later and a very mature black and white bag in hand I start home to play with all my new toys.


Tran

No comments:

Post a Comment