TTTT


April 30, 2010

Procrastinate Much?

There are approximately 20 light fixtures in my apartment and about 9 of them actually have light bulbs in them. (Don't ask me why less than half are filled - I don't know why - that's how they came that way from the light fairy). Anywayzzzz, one by one each of them have been blowing out. Since I am hardly at home these days, and when I am, I generally am getting ready to sleep or taking a shower - this hasn't been an issue. However, it has come to my attention that I am down to two bulbs. And I am dragging their dear life out. Need to read the instructions on your watch? - go to the guest bath. Cleaning out the junk/receipts in your purse? - go to the kitchen. Reading the labels on your allergy medication? - guest bath. Sorting through mail - kitchen. Its getting to the point where my apartment looks like this:

 
another angle:


I mean seriously - trying to find my keys? - light from my cell phone. Lordy.

Well this weekend I will be doing some much needed errands. First stop - hardware store - to pick up some ImGoingToLastSoLongYourGreatGreatGrandchildrenCouldn'tTurnMeOff light bulbs and some tile grout (long story). So lovelies ~ I hope you have a splendid weekend as well ~

Tran

No comments:

Post a Comment