TTTT


April 21, 2010

Old boy's club? - Think again

A couple year's back I set upon trying to find the perfect watch that replicated that which is worn by Tay Tay (Taylor Jacobson of the Rachael Zoe's Project) which would not run me the same steep $11,000...I hemmed and hawed for a long time since much like the rest of my body, my wrists are oddly shaped and difficult to size accordingly. Or maybe my wrists are difficult to size because I'm oddly shaped...hmmm. Well, I finally settled on the above Michael Kors watch and patiently waited for the Macy's Friends & Family sale to get it at an unprecedented 25% off.
It was that time I decided to treat myself for...well the specifics of why I felt the need to gift myself are not important. Suffice it to say, I have rocked this watch a many a days..and nights. Well my oh-so observant father just noticed it tonight and complimented me on it. Well it was more an inquiry. Specifically he wanted to know if I had a certain special man that gave me his watch to wear. To which I replied - No Dad, this is a Michael Kor's gold plated Chronograph Watch designed to look like a man's watch for a wo-man to wear as her watch.

I could. hear. his .sigh....from across the room.

I didn't have the heart to tell him that he bumped into me raiding his closet for the perfect man's plaid shirt to go with a certain outfit I wanted to strut.

PS - Macy's Friends & Family is coming up 4/28 - 5/3 if you would like to gift yourself as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment