TTTT


April 28, 2010

Forever Young

Given all the recent hype over Jay-Z's 'Forever young' I felt it necessary to shed some light on this timeless song. Now don't get me wrong - I love JayZ just as much as the next playa cuz -

ladies is pimps too

But, Forever Young by Alphaville is always and will always be the purest version of the song. You would think that etiquette dictate that I find some underground version of Alphaville performing this song and I normally would. Buuutttt - I found this version performed by Laura Branigan and because 1. I am a child of the eighties and 2. It is so hauntingly beautiful I decided to post this version.

5 comments:

  1. Ooooooohhhhhh you stole Melissa's phrase - "ladies is pimps too" - LMAO!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooohhhh Hell nawwww.....Someone done stoled my words!!! TRAN That is too rude Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. go'on a brush your shoulders off

    ReplyDelete
  4. Na Na Naaaaa Na Hey Hey Hey....GOODBYYEEEEEEEE

    ReplyDelete