TTTT


April 26, 2010

Dear Friend

Hello Feet ~

I hope this letter finds you well. I just wanted to write to you and say how much I appreciate you being there. You're always around to support me...to hold me up....to take me to places I want (deserve) to be. Whenever I am down, you raise me up. Whenever I am lost, you take me home. It has come to a point that I know, every time I look down-you'll be there. I know that I have put you in some tight spaces (some you have not belonged in). You never questioned my decisions but rather just marched alongside with me. The tightropes that I have expected you to tip toe around, you have mastered unquestionably and have even helped me become accustomed to great heights. Its this loyalty, this dedication that I wanted to gift you with:


Sincerely,

Your other half

2 comments:

  1. LOL!!! Wow - the agony of de-feet!!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loria - how long were you holding onto that comment girl?

    ReplyDelete