TTTT


May 11, 2011

I bought a house!

Anyone who knows me well..and those that may not even know me knows that I have been searching for a new domicile for some time. I credit my lack of jump at the market boom to my cautious and picky nature and I could not have been more grateful to had avoided that peak. For the longest time I wanted a traditional Chicago style 2 flat since that was what I always imagined myself buying. However I widened my search to townhomes, single family homes and row homes as well. I ended up with something I never in a million years would think I would end up buying and yet somehow the thought of me living there becomes more and more real each time I enter the place.

A HOUSE. A single family house none-the-less. I mean..ME...who would have thunk it?






The place has it's fair share of work that needs to be done. And then some. But it has the proverbial good bones and I can't wait to put my stamp on it. The summer should be interesting if nothing else.



OMG...I'm an adult.

2 comments:

  1. Love it!!! The tile in the bathroom is great! I have been looking for tile for my bathroom too. The wood floors are nice as well. Are they in good condition as they appear in the photo? I see what you mean about the kitchen. I love the exterior and yard... I can bring ZuZu to play in the yard!!! :) Congrats my friend. and yes you are an adult now, which is a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks pal!
    The tile in the bathrooms are actually all being redone. The master bath is very very tight. No room to change your mind and turn the other way. The wood floors are only open on the master bed. Everywhere else is covered with tile or carpet which makes me worried to pull out. I've asked everyone - how to know to know that the floors are in good shape without pulling out the tiles. Apparently the answer is - no way to no. You are always welcome...I'll get back to you on ZuZu.

    ReplyDelete