TTTT


April 28, 2011

Earth Day: Conscious Collection

On the sennight of Earth Day I read up on H&M's new endeavor towards more sustainable organic products. Launching the Conscious Collection, H&M new pursuit helps promote a more sustainable environment through the materials they have chosen to use. Very appropriate for it to launch in the Spring/Summer outlook since I personally think the summer practically begs for organic cottons in shades of blush. Below are a few items I managed to snag:



And what I was on the lookout for but sadly this top was sold out:

*all images via H&M website

2 comments:

  1. Love the fabric recycled shorts. Very cute. Are they super short? can't wait until H&M hits Dallas this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl - you and courtney are probably countin down to H&m...the shorts are fairly short but loose...I'm not a shorts girl but I thought they were pretty and girly....

    ReplyDelete