TTTT


December 10, 2010

Color me..good

I've been totally obsessed with this feature article from Lucky Magazine that gives a great concise tutorial of the best shoe/tights combo. To be frank I'm not the biggest tights person but I do enjoy the option it gives me to diverge from denim during these cold brisk days of winter. Today was a balmy 33 degrees - my body almost went into conniptions when i stepped outside. Tights, tights, tights...right. Well I'm looking forward to trying the cream sweater, leopard shoes combo. What titillating tight combo will you tie up your nest day out with?
                                                          

                                                           grey + pale pink = lady lovely
                                                                
mustard  + brown + black = spicy combo 

red + red = fierce

bright green + black = green envy

                           white crochet + leapord print = next on the To-Wear list

4 comments:

  1. Love this trend. Love the way they paired the tights with the shoes. Would work well with a short skirt or shorts during the winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anon - I totally am in love with this trend as well. I have purchased a rainbow of colors which says alot for someone with short legs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karissa loves CandidSense

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay. This trend is like what my mom use to make me and my sisters where when we were little girls. lol But it is very cute..

    ReplyDelete