TTTT


September 14, 2010

Forever Footwear

Of late Forever21 has caught my interest not only in the cute on trend tops and shorts but to my own surprise I find myself perusing their SHOE department. I can honestly say that I have never considered Forever21 a footwear maven but - who am I to judge? To be quite honest I can't believe it hasn't dawned on me before. If I look to this retailer for all things that are trends saturating the market, but items I do not want to invest alot of dollars on (the informal definition of trendy I believe) why not shoes. I'm not too sure about the quality - there will not be any Louboutins here but if these kicks are like any of the other quality of items coming from this franchise - count me in.





Sudette Midcalf workman boot - $29.80






                          
                      




                              Leatherette Oxford Bootie - $26.80









  Vintage Lace up boots - $19.80






                            



                 Sudette Cutout heels - $26.80                                            




      Suedette Ankle boots - $29.80

No comments:

Post a Comment