TTTT


August 23, 2010

The Good Bad Smoothie

One of my favorite things to have in the summer months are fruit smoothies. I'm blessed by having easy access to various vendors who carry Asian bubble tea (with tapioca). Sometimes though, it may not be the taste of consistency that I'm craving. At which point I may turn to the American places like Jamba Juice for my go to Mango-a-go-go. Ever the changing tides, that too may not be what I'm looking for. Another option I have is my very own magic bullet which creates the perfect drink for me every time. Recipe is as follows:

1 carton of blueberry yogurt
Half a banana sliced
A small hand full of blueberries
A splash of Orange Juice (more juice means more liquid-fied smoothie) *
A splash of Milk (see note on juice) *
1 scoop of low fat frozen yogurt (I prefer Edy's slow churned)
4 cubes of ice

* clearly very technical recipe discoveries here




No comments:

Post a Comment