TTTT


July 8, 2010

Fall Back

Perhaps it's the sweltering heat. Or maybe the never ending humidity. It could even be the fact that I was lulled into a false sense of complete exhilaration with that week of near perfect weather. But man.......iz hot outside. Don't get me wrong, I was dreaming of this season, willing to pay for it even..but you lose these thoughts the second your company moved to a new building that doesn't believe in turning on the air for consecutive hours in the day. Punks.
Left to my own wandering thoughts I started to research into what I would want my fall wardrobe to feature. Enter: Knit Sweaters. I'm not talking whispery thin see through merino wool. I'm saying, cable knit stitch, nearly see through gaps with clear definition of the person's silhouettes

And to think I came up with multiple wish items:





























1. Jet Stream Cardigan - Anthropologie - $88
2. Whipped Woolens Cardigan - Anthropologie $128
3. Cable Knit Open Cardigan - Gap - $44.99
4. Sonia cardigan - French Connection - $128
5. Knitted Diamond Cut Jumper - Topshop - $80
6. Knitted shrug - Topshop - $70
7. Prada Hand Knit Sweater - Bergdorf - $1250
8. Yarn Sweater top - Forever21 - $29.80 

No comments:

Post a Comment