TTTT


June 22, 2010

Online Shopping hiatus

Every year I have roughly two huge blitzes (although now it seems like its more an ongoing thing) - where I go nuts with shopping. It is generally around Christmas and my birthday since they are a very nice round 6 months apart (roughly). Christmas because, much as I try not to, with all the festive window displays and cheerful ambiance, I subscribe to the one-for-you, one-for-me method of shopping. And once again on my birthday since there are such a slew of coupons that come for my birthday I feel the need to take advantage. In addition sales are generally starting around this time and if I purchase items, I generally get my size and can price adjust 10-14 days later when the masses come. (I know - ghetto).

Anwayz, my birthday has long been over and there is not really a drawn out excuse I can use so I decided to go cold turkey and see how long I last. In the meantime - here are some ideas of what I can do keyboard free:



1. Build a fort with all my recently received shipping boxes

2. Create a cartoon flip book

3. Photoshop all my poorly taken pictures

4. Categorize my books by the authors taste in clothing




















5. Make Rice Krispies treats

6. Get acupuncture on my carpal tunnel laden right forearm

7. Hang with the Grannie

8. Create audio soundtrack for #2 above

9. Watch old movies....er...Clean house


10. Make Rice Krispies treats



No comments:

Post a Comment